Welcome to Mobecom
Here at Mobecom, everything we do is underpinned by one mission: To develop cutting edge digital customer engagement solutions
For each business Mobecom associates with, it delivers a full-stack technology platform consisting of a number of layered modular systems that can be tailored to suit the needs of any organisation of any size. Resulting in the delivery of dynamic end-to-end customer engagement solutions.
The technology solutions we deliver create value by turning databases into working assets. With the ability to overlay behavioural sciences, these solutions deliver real time business intelligence and analytics to our clients, providing them with contextual relevance to communicate with their customers and directly drive incremental ROI.
Our products operate in a variety of sectors including:
- Health and wellness
Our B2B business has a global and growing footprint that includes international brands, retailers, restaurant groups, mobile telecom suppliers, media owners and insurance companies. Our direct-to-consumer products include airBux and onTraxx. Whether sold as direct-to-consumer products or white-labeled specifically for clients – Mobecom has a variety of products that can address your needs.
How we do it
The Mobecom full-stack technology platform consists of a number of layered modular systems that can be tailored to suit the needs of any organisation, big or small. Our tools provide an end-to-end customer engagement solution for all of our clients, delivering real time business intelligence and analytics. This real-time data enables our clients to better communicate with customers to directly influence and drive incremental ROI.
Our products deliver a full-stack technology tool set that can be implemented in modules across multiple channels including mobile, online, instore and social. Deployed independently or as a modular end-to-end solution our tool:
• Drive customer engagement,
• Reward and build loyalty
• And deliver intelligence.
Built using leading edge technologies, they include a powerful rewards and database engine, a mobile application with ordering and payment capability and a health and wellness solution that can be adapted to suit the needs of most business requirements.
We recognize that your customers are your most valuable assets and that you can only truly remain competitive in your space by staying relevant with your messaging. This only happens when you have access to accurate and insightful business intelligence. For this reason we have built our technology from the bottom up, with the customer at the heart of development. Our technology provides the tools to build communities and turn them into a working asset.
Our full-stack technology platform delivers permission-based Big Data. Mobecom’s modular approach means that data can be collected from all touch points, this information includes:
• Purchase history
• Location to store
• Vouchers redeemed
• Social engagement by integration with wearables (can even include physical activity preferences)
This data delivers a 360-degree view of the customer and helps build a comprehensive membership profile. With this in-depth knowledge, businesses can develop informed and predictive strategies that drive incremental revenue and ROI.
Mobecom Limited acquired shares of the customer engagement and loyalty company CSB Engage in early 2017. CSB, which was founded in 2008 by Neil Joseph in Sydney, has always prided itself on delivering a robust and dynamic in store customer engagement and loyalty program offering, with specific focus on providing a global reach for rewards. CSB’s first customer, The Meat and Wine Company, which operates 23 restaurants across 13 countries – is a reflection of these core values. The program created for them allowed rewards to be used across borders no matter where members dined. This contract is still in place today.
Mobecom has 2 distinct business strategies:
- A Business to Business Strategy (B2B): This targets local Australian and international clients across a wide range of industries including retailers, FMCG, restaurant groups, mobile telecom suppliers, media owners and insurance companies. Existing clients provide a solid foundation for organic growth as they deploy additional products from our modular stack.
- A Direct to Consumer Strategy: This is Mobecom’s direct focus moving forward. Two products have been developed, each with their own strategy to corner key global growth trends. These products are:
- airBux: Mobecom’s cloud currency solution. Its modular features include payment, booking, ordering, loyalty, advertising, vouchers and coupons. Its universal currency ensures it is well positioned to take advantage of the burgeoning mobile payment, ordering and travel sectors of the global market.
- onTraxx: A new product under construction. Leveraging the success of FiiTR (www.fiitr.com), Mobecom’s white-labeled joint venture product in the health and wellness sector of the global market, onTraxx represents an opportunity to capture the interest and attention of consumers looking for a tool to improve their health, fitness and lifestyle.